"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they could not release the film on that day either.
- In the original March 1943 release the film was 134 minutes long.
- That company plans to release the film next summer on 2,000 screens.
- United Artists released the film around worldwide the next month.
- "What was wrong with the way they used to release films, more slowly, let them build?"
- Sandy Frank released the film to television and home video in the 1980s.
- The production company hoped to release the film in the northern fall of 2008.
- In addition to finding a director, the producers hope to release the film by 2015.
- Video France plans to release films in groups of four.
- Of the four, Roach decided to release the film to the public first.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.