"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It took more than 25 years to release the movie.
- Groups race to be the first to release popular movies and games, but quality is important too.
- Studios use this information to plan when to release certain movies.
- Because of this, they chose to release the movie without any rating.
- But there are also tangible costs to releasing movies too quickly.
- It was later decided his performance was far enough along to release the movie.
- Hollywood will not release movies in digital form without such protection.
- Home Vision is to release the movie next month.
- For the most part, studios are releasing movies quickly, but now and then a big film is delayed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.