"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On November 11, 2005, an extended play was released internationally.
- This is technically the first time the game was released internationally.
- It has also been released internationally starting on May 12, 2011.
- This marks the first time Jackson's music was released internationally.
- The clip was internationally released in the beginning of March, as a present for the women and mothers all around the world.
- The film has been released internationally throughout early to late 2008.
- It was released internationally on 22 November 2010, as a digital single.
- In total, the film was released under more than 15 different titles internationally.
- The song, however, was officially released as a single internationally.
- It has been released internationally with several different titles, depending on the language.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.