"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their ranks were immediately recruited, their pupils multiplied, and in 1802 the school was developed into an academy.
- She dealt with young women immigrating to Canada who were recruited immediately into prostitution.
- "Most of them are immediately recruited as secret collaborators, that is, members of the public who have promised to help," he said.
- In prison, Mr. Couture was immediately recruited as a computer programmer by Insight.
- Ryan 'Jean' Simmonds was already on standby and immediately recruited into the band as guitarist.
- To keep the low-born but gifted Eight in his place, One immediately recruited Three and Nine.
- Senator Snowe said the agency dragged its feet when it should have recruited more loan officers immediately.
- Later that night, Big Show saved the two from an attack by The Shield and was immediately recruited as their partner.
- Young theatergoers are immediately recruited to distribute the costumes to the actors, who disappear and re-emerge.
- Despite having a heavy cold and almost losing his voice, he was recruited immediately for radio announcements and script writing at German radio's English service.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.