"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was no time to recruit and train civilians to bolster the ranks of the defenders, but civilians would be enlisted to provide information on enemy movements.
- South Korean troops, suffering losses from the fighting, began recruiting students and civilians from nearby villages to fight.
- In most cases, the agents who formed the Abwehr were recruited civilians, not officers/soldiers from the military.
- Although able to select almost any soldier he wished, as he had predicted, Norton-Griffiths was quickly forced to recruit civilians.
- The rebels are recruiting civilians through mass kidnappings.
- So the government was forced to sent army or police gangs to recruit civilians to service.
- To keep France in the war against Germany, de Gaulle needed to recruit French servicemen and civilians.
- Only newly recruited civilians remained in the rebel army.
- Besides military attaches, Beck also recruited civilians for his private intelligence network, of which the most notable volunteer was Carl Goerdeler.
- Since 1992, 50 internationally recruited civilians and 148 local employees of the United Nations have been killed in line of duty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.