"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But how we can recruit and train new troops in the time we have is more than anyone knows.
- I think he may be recruiting troops from the short-lifers for building a new empire.
- He already had been detached from Lee's Army and sent to his home state to recruit troops.
- During the game, the human player and the computer take turns to recruit and move troops on a 2D map.
- Find yourself ten or twenty officer types with some solid experience, and let them recruit troops for you.
- The Khan sent him money to recruit troops for the purpose.
- By the spring of 1863, Lincoln was ready to recruit black troops in more than token numbers.
- "If word of that gets out, she'll have a lot of trouble recruiting new troops."
- In this way children become targets and easily recruited additional troops.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.