"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Let us recruit a force of valiant soldiers", they said.
- If he can do that, why can't he recruit a small, elite force under his direct control?
- Admittedly the Peasants are poor material from which to recruit an armed force.
- He subsequently recruited a force of men from Damascus to take up arms.
- It is also to be borne in mind that he had already recruited a big force of his own out of the Mughal resource.
- He was generally successful and recruited a 50-man force.
- One worry is that the Haitian security forces may flee, making it hard to recruit a force in Haiti.
- We're going to recruit a little invasionary force of our own!
- "We're here trying to recruit a force to help us out."
- You can recruit quite a large force, you know.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.