"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has replaced top officials and recruited new personnel.
- As hope of a short war was present, insurgent groups merged into bigger formations and recruited new personnel.
- My superiors finally took me up on my suggestion to look for new places to recruit personnel.
- The bridegroom, 36, owns a business bearing his name in Manhattan that recruits personnel for the financial industry.
- Now it seemed they were recruiting personnel and money by sending agents out to steal entire airplanes.
- In both cases the armed forces contain sections whose purpose is to recruit new personnel.
- "It's hard for the hospital to recruit certain personnel," Claire said.
- But the veteran manager insists he will only make quality signings, rather than recruit new personnel for the sake of it.
- So it has been a little bit tougher to recruit competent personnel here in Skåne.
- In future Gujarat marine police may directly recruit specially trained personnel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.