"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I also knew it was the best place to recruit Iraqi military officers.
- As a result it's hard to recruit young officers to do the important work of movie patrol.
- He has been on the force longer than anyone can remember, and got Roachy to recruit new officers.
- He also said the article did not clearly express his views about recruiting Hispanic officers.
- A month later, he was sent back to prisoner of war camps to recruit other German officers.
- But solving the problem may involve more than promising to recruit black officers.
- And police officials are working with the Board of Education to create a law enforcement high school, from which it will recruit future officers.
- They also decided to recruit officers of the Royal Guard.
- Problems recruiting and retaining qualified officers have left the force with 1,100 openings.
- The delay had been in recruiting officers and crew.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.