"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She took a quick peep at him and saw that he was smiling.
- She took a quick peep and was disappointed to see that his eyes were closed once more.
- Before he took off, he couldn't resist another quick peep under the wagon.
- I only meant to take a quick peep inside.
- Apparently not; she took a quick peep at his face which showed it to be unconcerned.
- A quick peep at Silas showed that he scowled as if displeased about something.
- Take a quick peep in if y'u want to.
- Suppose she just lifted the coffin lid, had a quick peep in at her beloved.
- There was a chair against one wall, and before she sat down in it she took a quick peep at her patient.
- At the same moment Mary took a quick peep between her lashes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.