"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I'm sure you're very quick at packing and there can't be all that much."
- If not, I do it really quick at night.
- This nonsense has got to stop, and right quick at that.
- And then you had to be quick at it you know.
- She is a reliable girl who is quick at her work.
- Better far to have his mind occupied, and he is quick at letters.
- She's been a little too quick at the top of her backswing.
- I was now quite quick at this, and had a tidy fire blazing in a very few minutes.
- It is important to be quick at the bottom of the mountains.
- A nice girl, quick at her duties, and most respectable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.