"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And be ready to move quick if I say so.
- "But you got to move quick because you'll be racing the cops for them."
- I knew from his tone that I'd better move quick.
- It wasn't something he'd ever been good at, though he could move quick enough when he had to.
- But he's going to have to move pretty quick because people could run out of patience after what's happened the last few years.
- "In my mind, people weren't moving quick enough for what I thought was necessary," he said.
- The body under her was hard with muscles and moved quick as a cat.
- But he's moving pretty quick and should be clear in a few seconds.
- He moved low and quick along the far wall.
- Don't suppose I've ever moved so quick in my life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.