"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You're not going to get rich quick off baseball cards," he said.
- He was quick off his line, came for what crosses there were.
- The counter-terrorist people,' I said in a moment, 'are quick off the mark these days.
- She's quick off the board and holds her position to the landing.
- That means he only has his eyes to think with and he's apt to be a bit quick off the mark.
- Good job you were so quick off the mark, Nick!
- Oh, they'd been quick off the mark, right enough, and Kyle believed he knew why.
- At least half a dozen others were as quick off the mark.
- The rather large four-cylinder was quick off the line, and the car had a light, eager feel.
- "A number of people were quick off the mark to talk to us, and they are serious people."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.