"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A. This drive allows you to combine fairly quick travel with lots to see.
- I managed to complete it in 18 months, which is fairly quick.
- So if there's any other business then we could, it's going to have to be fairly quick.
- The steering is a bit wooden, but fairly quick and reasonably precise.
- Even coming from downtown was fairly quick, given the rumors of expected marathon security checks.
- Either way it's going to be a fairly quick death that is totally unavoidable.
- The only fairly quick exit from here is feet first.
- Well he'll perhaps get an interview fairly quick won't he, if they want people?
- Recovery would be complete, and fairly quick, for all her delicate looks.
- Which actually makes me fairly quick as a writer, contrary to my image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.