"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The next thing is, it's just possible that I may have to get home pretty quick.
- We got to the front of the line pretty quick.
- "You can type pretty quick with a little practice," he said.
- "He showed up pretty quick when you went into the hall."
- He'd never killed a woman yet, but it looked as though he might have to start in pretty quick now.
- He said it was only two years old, so that's pretty quick.
- I know things can change pretty quick - but not for me.
- We're going to have to go to work pretty quick.
- "I was just trying to keep us in step with a pretty quick team."
- But he's moving pretty quick and should be clear in a few seconds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.