"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Blade knew he would have to be quick with this man.
- I happen to have a mind that's quick with numbers.
- If only you were as quick with your answers in class.
- She was quick with the expected response: "And you certainly don't look like it."
- The old woman here is much too quick with her good ideas.
- This short examination followed, for the court was quick with its work.
- He'd found the better life and was quick with his advice to other farm boys around the county.
- What happened to the days of bank employees being quick with figures?
- When the end came it was quick, with no warning.
- One of you is very quick with a knife, isn't he?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.