"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So they go through the motions quick and then that's it.
- If he really can kill with a touch, well, you'll go quick and easy.
- "At the school everything was supposed to go very quick," he said.
- I personally think this Clinton thing is going to go away real quick.
- Everything took longer than it should, or else went too quick.
- It was just one of those days that everything goes really quick.
- "When the catches did carry they were often going pretty quick."
- When I got out of the cloud he was over on the left, and going down quick.
- So we've got to get things going here pretty quick to be able to make the top 10, no question about it.
- "You have to really watch your money out here, because it's going to go quick."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.