"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Now stand still and let me make this nice and quick for you."
- Where our agendas coincide let's make quick - quick progress for the people.
- "Honored," said the other man zestfully, making quick to complete its disappearance.
- With eyes made quick by love and fear she saw him pulling on his rein.
- If we don't make good quick we'll have the whole Yard on our necks.
- What I had described as a long, painful, ugly death was made quick, painless, almost pretty.
- By doing so, they are able to make quick escapes from host-to-host.
- We finished off with two forks making quick - should I say competitive?
- Then he raised his staff over his head with both hands and made quick, darting movements.
- The sweeping technique involves making quick back and forth sweeps across the body in succession.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.