"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The car is reasonably quick, accelerating from a standstill to 60 miles an hour in a bit more than nine seconds.
- This afternoon, the Democrats tried to cut the argument off and force a reasonably quick vote on the jobs bill.
- It has decent grip in turns and is reasonably quick to respond to steering inputs.
- While it's reasonably quick, it's probably not something I'd use as my personal phone.
- Service: Reasonably quick but not yet sufficiently trained.
- First of all, theirs was a reasonably quick rise.
- A reasonably quick victory might well provide the psychological thrust to invigorate the economy.
- The sorting of data should also be simple and reasonably quick especially if pupils are using the program.
- It seemed about par for the course, so I applied, was interviewed and then offered the job, all in reasonably quick time.
- It is important that we should be required to consider the safety of services and to examine proposals to this end in reasonably quick time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.