"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It happened so quick that the fans almost haven't had a chance to get to know our players," Shapiro said.
- As I bent toward him something happened too quick for me to follow.
- There are a lot of guys his age and younger, things happen so quick, they're trying to make decisions too fast.
- All this happened quick - it was begun and done in less than ten seconds, I'd say.
- If this was going to be a new era, it had better happen quick.
- Wouldn't have thought it would happen so quick with him.
- If something was going to happen, it better happen quick.
- It happened so quick that there wasn't anything anyone could have done.
- Things like that always happen quick, and if you move, it is usually by instinct.
- It all happened so quick, you could scarcely catch a breath.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.