"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You've got to be quick in case they go mobile.
- You've got to be quick on your feet in this world if you want to survive.
- Our camp was quick in its action as it prepared to move out.
- If only you were as quick with your answers in class.
- Which I still think was quite quick in the circumstances.
- He was described to be quick in his reactions, getting work done quickly.
- She was not quick in the bathroom, but what could you ask of such a woman?
- Being quick in transition between events is also key, as lost seconds here will be hard to make up later.
- Again, thank you for being so quick in your action on this issue.
- He was rather a small man, but well made, and quick in all his motions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.