"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not all outside projects have the same potential payback.
- Five friends - all involved in separate, outside projects - wanted to play music together.
- It was mutually agreed that the band needed a break and wanted to do outside projects.
- It is important to note this was not an outside project of some students, independent of school.
- As you can see, it pays to do outside projects.
- There's hardly a psychologist here who doesn't have an outside project or interest.
- This marked the first time that the band has written and recorded an exclusive track for an outside project.
- Soon after recording sessions had finished, band members started work on outside projects.
- In addition, he worked on outside projects as well, such as lyrics for music scores.
- "I think our outside projects have made every one of us more clear and sharper as creative artists."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.