"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project as he envisioned it seemed too massive to be undertaken.
- The project envisions the demolition of two buildings at 45-47 Park Place and Broadway which were damaged on 9/11.
- The project envisions Blair himself and successors from Labor running Britain for many years to come.
- The project on the law envisions an indirect election of the mayor.
- The project envisioned includes lofts, condominiums, town homes, and retail and dining establishments.
- This project envisions laying the foundation for a low carbon, green-growth economy by building a Smart Grid.
- To be sure, the projects envisioned would represent the revitalization of only the core of the downtown, with the hope of other projects to follow.
- The project envisions potential peak production of more than 700,000 barrels a day by 2010.
- The project also envisions a wholesale merchandise mart and a hotel.
- The project envisions the setting up of multiple flyovers over the Arabian Sea.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.