"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A focal point for the many community-forestry assistance projects of individual utilities.
- The United States by contrast routinely employs a couple of hundred administrators to manage much smaller assistance projects there.
- The bridge was the largest overseas assistance project undertaken by the Australian government costing A$91 million.
- This has become one of the better known Australian assistance projects in Asia.
- It also supported a US$55.2 million technical assistance project for the modernization of the water and sanitation sector approved in 2005.
- It launched only 200 assistance projects between 1975 and 1985, whereas the Soviet Union generated considerably more in the way of contributions.
- It has already launched a number of assistance projects under various Community programmes.
- We are also ready to assist in the smooth running of those elections by means of technical assistance projects.
- You could consider mutual assistance projects, such as Business Watch, with adjoining businesses.
- This and other small credit programs evolved in response to growing frustration with large-scale assistance projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.