"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All students of this vocational program are employed by L&T in their domestic and international projects.
- Founded in 1957, the firm has completed 6,900 projects domestic and worldwide.
- The math there states, simply, that there's going to be less funding left for domestic projects.
- It is important during any domestic project to also consider the environmental impact.
- Three years later, the project re-surfaced as a domestic project.
- Two important domestic projects are new this year.
- He has also taken on a curiously domestic project for a sideshow performer - restoring his house.
- The firm has completed a diverse range of domestic and international projects.
- Hugh's practice, of 40 years, covered commercial and domestic projects.
- The Assistance Initiatives can be either domestic or international projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.