"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project will expand to at least 10 other urban and rural schools in 1991-92.
- The project, costing about $11 million, will expand the school to 70,000 square feet from 41,000.
- In 1999, a project to further expand the hospital was started.
- A $5 million project will expand the museum's space for exhibition of work and museum programs.
- Within a few weeks, the project expanded to include a provision for establishing a university.
- The project soon expanded to be a history of Australian aviation.
- The project was launched in the historic downtown and will expand throughout the entire city.
- The project has expanded over the years to about 130 schools covering 20,000 children.
- In the first 25 years, the project expanded to a region of over 250,000 people.
- If a commercial partner can be found, the project could expand to nine stories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.