"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Office currently oversees 168 bilateral, regional, and global projects totaling $64 million in 70 countries.
- In this respect the foundation has initiated different local and global projects.
- This role eventually grew to encompass a number of different global projects.
- The organization is working both in the Czech Republic and implementing global projects.
- An integral part of this global project is its feminist goal.
- In a global project he and his colleagues studied trends of numerical skills over centuries.
- It can also be used for global projects as a way to maximize availability and reduce costs.
- What kind of global project is Wikipedia really?
- "Our global project is to cooperate with the West," he said.
- This global project worked in more than 20 countries around the world to improve family planning, maternal health, and postabortion care services.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.