"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- High Bridge, built in 1923-24 as a relief project for the unemployed.
- It was planned in 1931 and begun as a relief project in 1932.
- The labor-intensive construction techniques also reflect the need to employ many people in federal relief projects.
- The money saved from the compensation fund would be used for relief projects for Iraqis.
- "It has to be done as some sort of relief project," Mr. Jackson said.
- Western relief officials say the commission and the relief project together can feed only a million people at most.
- Chaudry is affiliated and has worked on various relief projects with Doctors Worldwide.
- In the midsts of the economic crisis, Muroe used his office to raise money for relief projects and charity.
- The surplus is to be put toward relief projects in Africa.
- The only difference this time is that the rest of the world probably will not be willing to commit military aid or large-scale relief projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.