"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From a young age, he was interested in local history and participated in numerous municipal projects.
- Several municipal projects, a construction boom, and rising real estate prices transformed the mining town into a significant city.
- Though a municipal project, it had been created by private citizens for the community.
- Others, especially small municipal projects or startup ventures, may see their access to the capital markets pinched.
- For those considering municipal wireless projects, the big questions go beyond how quickly consumers will warm to the service.
- By the 1920S the former had won the day and landscape architects turned their talents to municipal projects.
- Construction began without the usual fanfare for a municipal project of this nature.
- And hasn't the focus of its philanthropists shifted to global problems instead of municipal projects?
- Of course, it is not the municipal projects that have drawn fire from opponents.
- The industry is beginning to turn around following the early 90's, when governments scaled back on municipal projects and home building declined.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.