"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He set down his plate and went to stand by her side.
- Collins set down his plate, and was again fully attentive.
- He continued talking as the waitress set down his plate.
- I set down my plate and edged closer to the center of the room to listen to the commotion.
- "I've just thought who you remind me of," Mary said, setting down her plate and a napkin.
- After a while, Marcus set his plate down on the ground, with food still on it.
- She set down her plate, then poured coffee into the waiting cups.
- She set down her plate and took a long swallow of coffee.
- She set down her plate and took his away.
- The man set down his plate, which was piled high with a little of everything, and offered his hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.