"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So, when the foot plate of the pedal is pressed, the top cymbal crashes onto the bottom cymbal (closed hi-hat).
- In response, some players who use electric wheelchairs attach a flat metal or wooden panel to the front of their foot plates.
- The flat surface of the tripod head is called the foot plate and is used to support the adjustable feet of the instrument.
- Sit on the floor, press your feet to the foot plate and perform seated rows.
- I immediately slipped my feet out of the foot plates and my right leg over the back of Cornix, dropping to the ground.
- The device has two thin Z-shaped arms with tiny foot plates to help hold it in place.
- The non-slip, rubber encased foot plate is constructed of heavy-gauge steel for safe operation during the most intense workouts.
- "It's a good thing you chose chrome steel for the foot plates, though, with all this slush on the ground."
- Harry tapped the foot plate of Cunningham's wheelchair with the toe of his shoe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.