"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And served on a combo plate, they offer keener insights into the nature of dynastic power and the nasty consequences of presuming authority by divine right.
- It's a sanitized spot, as far as barbecue restaurants go, but my combo plate of smoked brisket and smoked pork sausage was surprisingly good.
- G Map A legendary destination for traditional Hawaiian dishes and local grinds - get a combo plate, but don't miss the kalua pig.
- "I don't think he realized you have to have a little capital to be a contractor," Elena said, diligently munching her way through a large Mexican combo plate.
- Pool had been vaguely amusing when they'd met in the Bahamas, spouting a warped theory of reincarnation that made him sound like he was one taco short of a combo plate.
- President Clinton favored this combo plate and had it named after him: A chicken breast taco, a tamale, a beef taco, and guacamole, with corn tortillas ($9.95).
- Sweet tooths can finish with the Grand Finale: a combo plate of six creamy, fruity, cakey desserts.
- You can get your combo plate (vegetable or meat) over steaming rice or with a crusty piece of nan pulled from the oven right in front of you.
- Dinners (choose between fajitas or a family-style combo plate) in the candlelit walled courtyard are magical, as Mexican-tile fountains bubble among the acres of tropical foliage.
- The $8.95 cold combo plate, with four oysters, four littlenecks and two shrimp, is a good raw bar sampler.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.