"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I feel quite sure that they would take a chance on such an offer, with the plates laid in their laps.
- The merchant and Beauty walked toward the large hall, where they found a table covered with every dainty and two plates laid already.
- Many ships had lead plates laid on their underwater surface.
- In the second step, the inscribed side of the stamp block was placed on the plane gold sheet and sufficient pressure, either manually or by hammering onto a plate laid on top, was exerted from above to transmit the text.
- The amazing thing about these densely black images is their almost dimensional textures, produced by a complex process that involved squeezing molten material onto a plate laid on the floor and pressing it through an aluminum screen.
- He wore the breeches-leggings such as were common to Estcarp, but above them a mail jerkin made of palm-sized plates laid scallop fashion one over the other.
- Maev heard plates being laid on the table, and conversation ceased as they ate.
- "Choices, choices...", I sighed, as I surveyed the numerous plates laid neatly side-by-side on the bar at Tamboril, a restaurant just off the main square in old town San Sebastian.
- The valley floor was layered with gigantic inert mechanical forms, cylinders and cubes and stacks of circular plates laid on edge, resembling a monstrous circuit board.
- There were two plates laid, one at each end of the table, and as soon as Reera seated herself all her creatures gathered around her, as if they were accustomed to be fed when she ate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.