"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Members of this genus can be distinguished from related mites by the sclerotized anal and ventral plates being completely separated.
- The gold was stacked in earthenware plates and placed in a pot, each plate separated by powdered stone or brick dust.
- The beetle's exoskeleton is made up of numerous plates, called sclerites, separated by thin sutures.
- When cool, the pack is sheared slightly undersized from the final dimensions and the plates separated by openers.
- Beyond the gas chamber lies a thick sandwich of lead plates separated by ultrasensitive detectors that can register a single photon of light.
- Solid state hygrometers are designed to have two metal plates separated by a small air gap.
- Remember that a capacitor consists of two conducting plates separated by an insulator, which could be solid, liquid, air or even a vacuum.
- This mixture is placed between two parallel, conductive plates separated by a gap of 10 to 100 micrometres.
- Two plates separated by a small distance also act as a capacitor, even in vacuum.
- Capacitance hygrometers consist of two charged plates separated by a polymer membrane dielectric.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.