"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The plates which were taken generally still exist, but cover only half of the sky.
- The plate is 20-47 cm thick and covers an area of 9,700 m2.
- The second, smaller plate covered the hips and the base of the tail.
- He pulled out a strip of metallic tape, covered the plate.
- Smaller plates even covered most of the massive head.
- Four 32-subject engraved plates are mounted on the press then covered with ink.
- From 16,000 feet a photographic plate could cover some 2 miles by 3 miles of front line in sharp detail.
- Its long shaft went true, but rattled off the thick plates covering the creature.
- The plate covers the back of the CD and is then hung from a chain.
- The plate had apparently covered an old heating vent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.