"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the third, a Greek diner in Queens, he dropped a tray in the dining room, sending plates and glasses crashing "with tremendous noise."
- Suddenly, Ms. Meier yanked at a rope and the shelves lurched free, sending plates, cups and bowls tumbling down in glorious cascades and smashing into a sea of shards.
- Clutching at the table for support, Pelletier pitched forward, sending plates and cups and meat bones flying.
- He continued to send plates to Paris publishers.
- Rather than a single classic dish, he will send diners a whole procession of small bites and vibrant flavors, arriving in an assortment of the most contemporary bowls, cups and plates, with oddly shaped utensils.
- In May 2002 the autopilot on a cruise ship failed and caused it to make a jarring turn and then list, sending plates and glasses crashing and injuring more than 70 people, the Coast Guard said.
- As I am sure you know, most churches send plates down the pews for the offering-the collection, if you will.
- Someone was dancing crazily on the trestles, sending wooden plates flying.
- On the upper floor was the control room, with its charts and television viewplates which allowed vision in all directions from sending plates fixed on the surface in various areas.
- Bret never ate much, as I knew from weeks of watching him send almost-full plates back to the kitchen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.