"order" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, just because a particular business can issue a money order does not necessarily mean that they will cash them.
- He charges $1.10 per money order, regardless of the amount.
- "We'll be able to send my father another money order before long."
- The money order has been significantly changed only nine times since 1864.
- I'll give you a money order since I don't have a bank account here.
- He would insist on being paid by money order or check.
- Not sure of the current fee however it must be sent by money order.
- Each tape will cost $19, check or money order only.
- The Kentucky veteran said his wife sent him a money order so he could leave.
- "Is this the only window where I can get a money order?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.