"operator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The C-121 later saw service with smaller civilian operators until 1993.
- Most of them are small part-time operators with one to nine animals.
- The vast majority are small operators with a handful of employees.
- In part because the company generally targets such small operators, people or organizations that have little money to fight back.
- While some small operators went out of business, others were bought by larger retailers.
- He's probably done it a million times to small operators along the way.
- One effect was to eliminate many of the smaller operators.
- "The smaller operators are not the lion's share of the problem," she said.
- For small operators, however, even the decade allowed them to comply has been tough to meet.
- Even smaller operators can create competition problems and then we have to intervene.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.