"operator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All control was transferred from the process computer to the human operators.
- The human operator didn't even look up as the machine spit out our cards.
- For now, human operators do control even the computerized systems.
- The only thing was that there were no sounds of any human operators.
- But the machine required a human operator, and it was difficult to control.
- But the images do go to human operators, and they make a decision.
- If these had been human operators, rather than computers at work, someone would simply have eventually stopped screaming.
- Only a human operator can break into a computer which isn't on-line.
- All the trains had to be operated by the single human operator.
- No human operator could hope to bring it off; the actual shift would be under the control of the computer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.