"operator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Small numbers of each were bought by other independent operators.
- Often there is more than one way to choose a set of independent operators.
- They would also turn over the control of their transmission systems to the independent operator.
- Outside London, just a few now remain in service, particularly with independent operators.
- In recent years it has been operated by independent operators.
- At the same time, 150 to 200 independent operators have emerged to take a piece of the action.
- In the second place, he isn't part of the organization, he's an independent operator out at Kennedy.
- Small independent operators have taken over some routes, but service to others has been lost.
- "There's too much going down for it to be independent operators."
- First now has a monopoly in most of the county, although there are some independent operators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.