"operator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was a difficult week for Edison, by far the nation's largest commercial operator of public schools.
- Day visitors come to the island via a number of commercial operators.
- Hackett remains one of the largest commercial operators, with concerns in several countries.
- Administrative call signs are used with air traffic control facilities similar to those of commercial operators.
- Although designed in the 1960s, over 750 are still in service with commercial operators around the world.
- No duty is laid on the majority of commercial operators to pay any attention to the specifications.
- Access is via private vessel or by permitted commercial operators.
- But commercial operators compete for a small pool of advertising revenue.
- In about 1880, she began work as a commercial operator for Western Union.
- It also was used by many commercial operators and for some military purposes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.