"operator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They provide water quality testing services for private and public operators.
- Some of these private operators are now moving into other countries to run their reserves.
- A small segment of our market has been taken over by private operators.
- S7 is one of the largest private operators in Russia.
- "As a private operator, we could better shift that cost away from the county back to the state and Federal government," he said.
- It was thrown open to private operators in the 1990s.
- Can he tell us how many private operators in Scotland have done so?
- The rail systems would have to pay for themselves and should be run by private operators, the Administration suggested.
- Other private operators also provide services to some towns and cities.
- In a number of cases, the hospitals contract these services to private operators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.