"operator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All the big operators I've worked with get a little crabby when the heat's on.
- In 2012 expect to hear a lot more about 4G as many big operators begin the process of upgrading their service to us.
- The big operators are usually police chiefs or other high officials.
- Through this process, it became the fourth biggest global operator.
- Now they know how it feels to have your business threatened by bigger operators.
- Yet many smaller companies could help one of the big operators expand into new regions.
- Those men were working to a plan set out by a big operator.
- They gave him a perfectly good reference but said he wasn't a very big operator.
- With 860 of the nation's 19,000 nursing homes, Beverly is the biggest operator in the business.
- Or, look on some of the promotional sites run by big operators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.