"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His collection of inscriptions and his works on the higher papal officials of the old Lateran Palace remained authoritative for some time.
- And the the American bishops' pastorals on nuclear arms and economics have sometimes appeared to papal officials as infringing on the Vatican's own prerogatives.
- The family of a certain papal official made and unmade popes for fifty years.
- In the Middle Ages the protonotaries were very high papal officials, and were often raised directly from this office to the cardinalate.
- The papal ministries were ordered to relocate into the centrally located Cancellaria to enable regular citizens access to papal officials.
- John then proceeded to Ravenna by way of Rome, where he "cut the throats" of several senior papal officials, according to the Liber Pontificalis.
- He leaves behind papal officials who will help choose who writes later drafts.
- Guala Bicchieri (c. 1150-1227) was an Italian diplomat and papal official, and Cardinal.
- The book begins with a blasphemous ritual in which high papal officials enthrone Satan within the very precincts of the Vatican.
- These high papal officials are the highest class of Monsignor, are often raised directly to the cardinalate, and hold distinctive privileges in address and attire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.