"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Catholic officials believed that the political tide had shifted even more in their favor.
- However, Catholic officials here said they the children could be baptized.
- Catholic officials and their Conservative allies did not give up without a fight, however.
- For the legions of Catholic officials organizing the visit, it is all that and more.
- That is one of the lessons Catholic officials might have learned from the earlier episodes.
- Catholic officials also said the new study would intensify the church's efforts to press for a ban.
- In an early issue, he printed items that were inflammatory to the local Catholic officials.
- Catholic officials in Connecticut support this effort, which they said could take years.
- Many Catholic officials predicted that the church would step in and dismiss the sisters.
- Among the passengers were a number of Catholic officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.