"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- American officials had backed the King's plan.
- For now, he and other officials are backing a state bill that would permit a few justice courts to merge to cut costs.
- Mr. Wu said he felt officials might have backed down enough to defuse intraparty resentment.
- One thing became clear as I read the article: in a knee-jerk reaction, our elected officials have backed themselves into a pecuniary corner.
- Many public officials had backed away from Tyson's comeback to the spiritual center of black America, so publicly and so soon.
- But not all local officials backed the proposal.
- But the officials on the field ruled the play a completion and a fumble, and the instant-replay official backed them.
- But the little official was backing away, hands held out before him as though in self-defense.
- "We are chilled," she said as the officials backed quickly aside to make way for her.
- In Washington, officials at the State and Commerce Departments backed the plan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.