"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To raise revenues, local officials encourage development, bringing sprawl that drags down the environment and quality of life.
- Our officials encourage this attitude, having confused their personal stature in Brussels with the national interest.
- The plaintiffs said officials had encouraged the children to lie.
- Local officials encouraged the destruction, so when the carnage stopped, the cover-ups began.
- Palestinian officials have encouraged Arabs over the years to stay in the city to maintain their claim.
- American officials are likely to offer direct aid and also encourage international financial institutions, which have stopped lending money to Croatia, to begin doing so again.
- They lacked the technical skills to participate in the industry: officials had not consistently encouraged it.
- It asks officials not to encourage or assist private fund-raisers.
- Instead, officials have encouraged parents, especially those seeking to leave welfare, to make ad hoc arrangements.
- Funding for public libraries is being scrutinized and cut to the point where officials are encouraging some pay-for-service.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.