"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some American officials endorse a number of Japanese proposals, such as the need to improve private and corporate savings to provide the capital for future investment.
- Peacekeeping officials had already endorsed one daring move by Mrs. Plavsic.
- Colombian officials and indeed much of the nation endorse expanded powers for the military because guerrilla abuses are increasing.
- Many Democratic officials in Manhattan and the Bronx have endorsed him.
- American officials had previously endorsed the findings of the panel.
- In Tijuana, officials endorse what might be called community policing.
- In the region running from Virginia through Maine, cabinet-level environmental officials have all endorsed the program.
- Economic officials from the largest industrial democracies today endorsed the dollar's current exchange rate and said the world economy was sound and growing faster than expected.
- Chinese officials have not explicitly endorsed the petition, but they have offered supportive comments.
- But that rally was aborted when officials of Switzerland's central bank endorsed a plan to dump half of their gold.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.