"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Network officials say they are trying to find an air date for the program soon.
- Network officials said they were not surprised by the move to cut them off.
- Last night network officials said they were looking into the question of who was responsible for the program's mistakes.
- No final amounts have been agreed to, he and network officials said.
- What harm, thought network officials, in cutting away from the game to show the movie?
- Its overall audience has grown 64 percent over the last five years, network officials said.
- The settlement of the lawsuit was still being worked out almost until the program began last night, network officials said.
- Network officials indicate that no matter what baseball does, the sport is in for a financial fall.
- Network officials, forced to pick up the speech, were at best dubious.
- A network official said Monday that all three choices were still under consideration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.