"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I will always wonder at the naivete of the news correspondents who are able to see it that way.
- She was, after all, a friend of the family and, almost as important, a news correspondent.
- She later became a general news correspondent working on television as well as radio.
- To be fair, the 24-hour news correspondents are doing pretty well.
- The room was jammed with news correspondents, waiting their turn to transmit reports of the disaster.
- "You almost convinced me too, Doctor, and I was an international news correspondent."
- This office, in which he acted as a news correspondent, was a blind.
- Here are observations from several news correspondents sent to Beijing by the various networks.
- Suddenly the battalion of news correspondents came alive as someone shouted, "Here he comes!"
- The force was accompanied by approximately a dozen civilian news correspondents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.